Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Restaurant Photoshoot - Helen's Chinese Gourmet

Below are a few shots from today's photo shoot for a magazine called, "Asian Restaurant News". I took these at Helen's Gourmet Chinese Food in N. Fresno. Apparently, the magazine is going to feature them on the front cover. That means if my photos are good enough, I will have a photo on the front cover of a national magazine! That would be pretty cool.

Anyway, Helen was an amazingly nice lady! She sent us (Josh helped me) home with a bunch of food that I shot, which was helpful because Sarah hadn't been able to prepare dinner. The food was GOOD! They've been in business for 13 years, so I think the restaurant is doing something right. If you stop in for lunch or dinner, tell Helen that Joe says, "Hi".


Brocolli Beef

Orange Chicken

Asian Food on Table


Helens Gourmet Chinese Food Interior

Helens Gourmet Chinese Food Interior

No comments: