Thursday, March 20, 2008

For Sale

Sunny
Sunflower 5x7 print. $10
limited edition, 20 prints signed by the artist (that's me)


I've opened up shop at ETSY.COM. Go here to see my photos for sale. Only Etsy members can purchase there.

I've put up a few photos for sale and there are more coming. Stay tuned.

I honestly have no idea if anything will come of this.

By the way, look at the photo again and notice the fly on the petal. That's my very favorite thing about this picture. Want to see it full size? Click here for to see it on flickr.

2 comments:

Angela Christenson said...

Very pretty flower picture....Gerbera Daisy's are my favorite flower.

Anonymous said...

joe... you have tons of talent and while this site clearly brings viewers, i believe you'd really benefit from flickr.com... check it out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lesec/

you'll love this guy.

-tio