Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Shot a Birthday Party

Her First Birthday Dress

My Cousin's Daughter turned 1 year old! I got to shoot the party. My eyes are blurry from going through all the pictures. It ended up being more of a 'documentary' type of a photo shoot (who was there, the cake, decorations, etc) rather than getting to spend time on capturing those perfect moments and looking at things with a 'creative' eye.

Also after going through pictures, I certainly think I could have done a better job. Next time I will know how to increase the amount of usable photos! So many trash photos - yuk!

I'll try to post some pictures after I'm done with the edits, but the above photo is a teaser. The theme was "polka dots"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, after looking at the photos we took at JCP and compared them to the couple easter photos you took, they didn't even compare. I totally think you'd do great with the whole photography thing. --Thanks for taking pictures for her party..I wish I hadn't taken so many myself! Cause it's true, you try so hard to capture those moments in a picture you have so little time to actually enjoy them. Not only that, everything was a little rushed..we only had 2 hours to work with before we needed to clean up for th next people. But anyway, I can't wait to see what you got. =) --- carla